Our attorneys have extensive outside and in-house counsel experience representing domestic and foreign companies of all sizes and across a wide range of industries. In our role as your company’s outside general counsel, we will strive to develop an in-depth understanding of your business, legal, and strategic objectives. Depending on your company’s needs, our experienced attorneys can provide outside general counsel services either at our offices or on-site at any of your business locations.
- For startups and small to mid-sized companies with no in-house legal department, we can handle day-to-day legal matters, as well as provide a broad range of specialized legal services at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time counsel or incurring big law firm fees.
- For larger companies with in-house counsel, we offer overflow and project-based legal services so that your in-house attorneys can manage spikes in their corporate or litigation workload and cover areas requiring particular legal expertise.
Our outside general counsel services include cost-effective and innovative solutions in any of our practice areas, including:
- Business planning and formation
- Corporate governance (including attending board meetings and drafting minutes)
- General corporate secretary services (including preparation of annual filings)
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Employment agreements and handbooks
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate and Commercial Leases
- General Business Litigation
- Litigation management services
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Government Contracts
- Government Relations
As your company’s outside general counsel, we can provide quality legal services to your business through pre-negotiated hourly or flat-fee arrangements, depending on your company’s size and particular needs. We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how our outside general counsel services can meet the particular needs for your organization affordably and effectively.