Corporate & Business Transactions
Our experienced Corporate and Business Transactions team is committed to delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions tailored to the specific needs of our business clients. We represent a diverse client base of organizations and individuals engaged in international, national, regional and local business, ranging from start-ups to large corporations. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses and their business objectives in order to offer sophisticated, targeted, and practical advice on everything from day-to-day business challenges to strategic alliances and acquisitions.
Our corporate team’s depth and experience has proven invaluable not only to small clients who may not yet be ready to hire in-house counsel, but also to larger clients whose in-house advisors may be stretched thin or encounter unusual legal questions. Our group’s effectiveness is the result of our focus on building a strong working relationship with our clients to ensure that we help them create and implement a legal strategy that supports their short and long-term business goals. We collaborate with clients to:
- Advise clients on business formation and governance issues
- Assist in structuring, documenting and closing transactions, including strategic alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions
- Advise on labor, real estate, intellectual property, commercial, and other issues that arise in the regular course of a company's business
- Draft, review or negotiate domestic and trans-border business contracts
- Design and implement corporate policy and procedures