The International Law team at Del Cristo, Fernandez & Monje is comprised of multi-lingual attorneys from our diverse practice groups who have significant experience in cross-border business transactions and international litigation and arbitration.
Del Cristo, Fernandez & Monje's international business attorneys assist businesses of all sizes thrive in today’s evolving global economy. We work closely with our clients to structure efficient cross-border transactions, and help them navigate complex regulatory issues throughout multiple jurisdictions.
International (Cross-Border) Litigation & Arbitration
Cross-border litigation matters can be very costly and complicated, and often involve multiple proceedings across various jurisdictions. Our litigation team regularly works with highly experienced foreign law firms throughout Latin America and Europe to resolve complex cross-border business disputes effectively.
Our International Law team can assist your global business with:
- Cross-border commercial transactions
- Licenses, registrations, and permits
- Intellectual property registrations and technology transfers
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Export and import regulations
- Anti-money Laundering and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance
- International (Cross-Border) Litigation and Arbitration
- Domestication and enforcement of judgments and arbitral awards